Report NEP-EFF-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity in Thai Agriculture Measurement and Determinants," Working Papers 201001, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "European Electricity Market Reforms: Any Signs of Efficiency Improvements?," LICOS Discussion Papers 26210, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jakub Growiec, 2010. "On the measurement of technological progress across countries," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 73, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Kumara Charyulu & Subho Biswas, 2010. "Economics and Efficiency of Organic Farming vis-Ã -vis Conventional Farming in India," Working Papers id:2497, eSocialSciences.
- Kaoru Tone & Miki Tsutsui, 2010. "An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA revisited -A third pole of technical efficiency," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- de los Campos, Gustavos & Foltz, Jeremy & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Gianola, Daniel, 2010. "A Semi-parametric Analysis of Technology, with an Application to U.S. Dairy Farms," Staff Paper Series 545, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1022, CIRPEE.
- Anwar, Mumtaz & Chaudhry, Imran Sharif & Khan, Muhammad Bashir, 2009. "Factors Affecting Cotton Production in Pakistan:Empirical Evidence from Multan District," MPRA Paper 22829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Palma, Daniela, 2010. "Geography, environmental efficiency and Italian economic growth: a spatially-adapted Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 22899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2010. "The Credit Crisis around the Globe: Why Did Some Banks Perform Better?," Working Paper Series 2010-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.