An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA revisited -A third pole of technical efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. M. Aldanondo & V. L. Casasnovas, 2015.
"Input aggregation bias in technical efficiency with multiple criteria analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 430-435, April.
- Casasnovas, Valero L. & Aldanondo, Ana M., 2014. "Input aggregation bias in technical efficiency with multiple criteria analysis," MPRA Paper 56778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:121-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Conesa, David & Gómez-Calvet, Ana Rosa & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2014.
"Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 137-154.
- Roberto Gómez-Calvet & David Conesa & Ana Rosa Gómez-Calvet & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?," Working Papers 2013/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cheng, Gang & Qian, Zhenhua, 2011. "An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA - An alternative method for the affinity index," MPRA Paper 41680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Radial; Non-radial; CCR; SBM; EBM; Principal component analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2010-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:09-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.