The Cost of Natural Gas Shortages in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Y. P. Ma & S. Gonçalves & S. Mignot & J.-P. Nadal & M. B. Gordon, 2009.
"Cycles of cooperation and free-riding in social systems,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 597-610, October.
- Yiping Ma & Sebastian Gonçalves & Sylvain Mignot & Jean-Pierre Nadal & Mirta B. Gordon, 2009. "Cycles of cooperation and free-riding in social systems," Working Papers hal-00349642, HAL.
- Baker, Paul & Blundell, Richard, 1991. "The Microeconometric Approach to Modelling Energy Demand: Some Results for UK Households," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 54-76, Summer.
- Diffney, Seán & Lyons, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2013.
"Evaluation of the effect of the Power of One campaign on natural gas consumption,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 978-988.
- Diffney, Sean & Lyons, Sean & Malguzzi Valeri, Laura, 2009. "Advertising to boost energy efficiency: the Power of One campaign and natural gas consumption," Papers WP280, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- de Nooij, Michiel & Koopmans, Carl & Bijvoet, Carlijn, 2007. "The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 277-295, March.
- Frank Asche & Odd Bjarte Nilsen & Ragnar Tveteras, 2008. "Natural Gas Demand in the European Household Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 27-46.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Value of Lost Load," Papers WP214, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Damigos, D. & Tourkolias, C. & Diakoulaki, D., 2009. "Households' willingness to pay for safeguarding security of natural gas supply in electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2008-2017, May.
- Leahy, Eimear & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "An estimate of the value of lost load for Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1514-1520, March.
- Sharma, Atul & Chen, C.R. & Vu Lan, Nguyen, 2009. "Solar-energy drying systems: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1185-1210, August.
- Berkhout, Peter H. G. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Muskens, Jos C., 2004. "The ex post impact of an energy tax on household energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 297-317, May.
- Zhang, Lixiao & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Chen, Guoqian, 2009. "Rural energy in China: Pattern and policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2813-2823.
- Scott, Susan & Lyons, Sean & Keane, Claire & McCarthy, Donal & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Fuel Poverty in Ireland: Extent, Affected Groups and Policy Issues," Papers WP262, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:147-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Röpke, Luise, 2013.
"The development of renewable energies and supply security: A trade-off analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1011-1021.
- Luise Röpke, 2013. "The Development of Renewable Energies and Supply Security: A Trade-Off Analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 151, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jang, Jinyong & Lee, Jongsu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "The public׳s willingness to pay for securing a reliable natural gas supply in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 3-13.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:96-:d:192988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & di Cosmo, Valeria & Farrell, Niall & FitzGerald, John & Hyland, Marie & Lynch, Muireann & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Daire & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish Energy Policy: An Analysis of Current Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number rs37 edited by FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura.
- Alcaraz, Carlo & Villalvazo, Sergio, 2017.
"The effect of natural gas shortages on the Mexican economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 147-153.
- Alcaraz Carlo; Villavazo Martin Sergio, 2016. "The Effect of Natural Gas Shortages on the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2016-10, Banco de México.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & FitzGerald, John & Lambert, Derek & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth,Edgar & Siedschlag, Iulia & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2015. "Scoping the Possible Economic Implications of Brexit on Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS48.
- Devlin, Joseph & Li, Kang & Higgins, Paraic & Foley, Aoife, 2016. "The importance of gas infrastructure in power systems with high wind power penetrations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 294-304.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity of supply/natural gas; value of lost load; Ireland;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.