The Effect of Group Identity in an Investment Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gneezy, Uri & Guth, Werner & Verboven, Frank, 2000.
"Presents or investments? An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 481-493, October.
- Gneezy, Uri & Güth, Werner & Verboven, Frank, 1998. "Presents or investments? An experimental analysis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,56, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Gneezy, U. & Güth, W. & Verboven, F.L., 1998. "Presents or investments? An experimental analysis," Discussion Paper 1998-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fehr, Ernst & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Riedl, Arno, 1998.
"Gift exchange and reciprocity in competitive experimental markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Fehr, Ernst & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Riedl, Arno, 1995. "Gift Exchange and Reciprocity in Competitive Experimental Markets," Economics Series 14, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger & Arno Riedl, 2003. "Gift Exchange and Reciprocity in Competitive Experimental Markets," Labor and Demography 0305002, EconWPA.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr & Arno Riedl, 1998. "Gift exchange and reciprocity in competitive experimental markets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5909, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000. "Measuring Trust," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Bohnet, Iris, 1997. "Identification in democratic society," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 25-38.
- Buchan, Nancy & Croson, Rachel, 2004. "The boundaries of trust: own and others' actions in the US and China," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 485-504, December.
- Werner Güth & Vittoria Levati & Rupert Sausgruber, 2005.
"Tax morale and (de-)centralization: An experimental study,"
Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 171-188, July.
- Werner Güth & Vittoria Levati & Rupert Saugruber, 2005. "Tax morale and (de-)centralization: An experimental study," Public Economics 0511014, EconWPA.
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falk, Armin & Zehnder, Christian, 2013. "A city-wide experiment on trust discrimination," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 15-27.
- Armin Falk & Christian Zehnder, 2007.
"Discrimination and In-group Favoritism in a Citywide Trust Experiment,"
IEW - Working Papers
318, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falk, Armin & Zehnder, Christian, 2007. "Discrimination and In-Group Favoritism in a Citywide Trust Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2012. "The Role of Information in Deterring Discrimination: A New Experimental Evidence of Statistical Discrimination," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201238, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2008.
"The Impact of Payoff Interdependence on Trust and Trustworthiness,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 87-95, February.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner & Werner Güth, 2005. "The impact of payoff interdependence on trust and trustworthiness," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Matteo Ploner, 2005. "Trust and Detection: An Experimental Investigation of Motivational Crowding Out," CEEL Working Papers 0502, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Butler Jeffrey V., 2014.
"Trust, Truth, Status and Identity: An Experimental Inquiry,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2008. "Trust, Truth, Status and Identity: an experimental inquiry," EIEF Working Papers Series 0817, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Tom Lane, 2015. "Discrimination in the laboratory: a meta-analysis," Discussion Papers 2015-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; group identity; outcome interdependence; experiment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-02-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-02-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2005-02-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:discus:2005-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karin Richter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .