Atkinson: evaluation of national action plans on social inclusion: the role of EUROMOD
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001.
"Examining the Impact of Macro-Economic Conditions on Income Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494, July.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1991.
"Why Were Poverty Rates So High in the 1980s?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Albuquerque, J. & Baldini, Massimo & Bargain, Olivier & Bosi, P. & Levy, Horacio & Mantovani, D. & Matsaganis, Manos & Mercader-Prats, M. & Farinha, C. & Rodrigues, Farinha & Toso, 2002. "The impact of means tested assistance in Southern Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "Reducing child poverty in Europe: what can static microsimulation models tell us?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Alan S. Blinder, 1985. "Macroeconomics, Income Distribution, and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 1567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2000. "A European social agenda: poverty benchmarking and social transfers," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Paul Groves to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.