Atkinson: evaluation of national action plans on social inclusion: the role of EUROMOD
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebecca M. Blank & Alan S. Blinder, 1985. "Macroeconomics, Income Distribution, and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 1567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1991.
"Why Were Poverty Rates So High in the 1980s?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494, March.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Albuquerque, J. & Baldini, Massimo & Bargain, Olivier & Bosi, P. & Levy, Horacio & Mantovani, D. & Matsaganis, Manos & Mercader-Prats, M. & Farinha, C. & Rodrigues, Farinha & Toso, 2002. "The impact of means tested assistance in Southern Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2000. "A European social agenda: poverty benchmarking and social transfers," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2001.
"Examining the Impact of Macro-Economic Conditions on Income Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "Reducing child poverty in Europe: what can static microsimulation models tell us?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.