Reducing child poverty in Europe: what can static microsimulation models tell us?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sutherland, Holly & Piachaud, David, 2001. "Reducing Child Poverty in Britain: An Assessment of Government Policy 1997-2001," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages F85-101, February.
- Holly Sutherland & Cathal O’Donoghue, 1998. "Accounting for the Family: The treatment of marriage and children in European income tax systems," Papers iopeps98/25, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521790062 is not listed on IDEAS
- Immervoll, Herwig & Sutherland, Holly & de Vos, Klaas, 2000. "Child poverty and child benefits in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2000. "A European social agenda: poverty benchmarking and social transfers," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus Jantti & Bruce Bradbury, 1999. "Child Poverty across Industrialized Nations," Papers iopeps99/70, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Julian McCrae & Costas Meghir, 2000. "The labour market impact of the working families’ tax credit," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 75-103, March.
- Holly Sutherland & David Piachaud, 2000.
"How Effective is the British Government's Attempt to Reduce Child Poverty?,"
inwopa00/6, Innocenti Working Papers.
- David Piachaud & Holly Sutherland, 2000. "How Effective is the British Governments Attempt to Reduce Child Poverty?," CASE Papers case38, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Pudney, Stephen & Sutherland, Holly, 1994. "How reliable are microsimulation results? : An analysis of the role of sampling error in a U.K. tax-benefit model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 327-365, March.
- Gerry Redmond, 1999.
"Incomes, incentives and the growth of means-testing in Hungary,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Gerry Redmond, 1998. "Incomes, Incentives and the Growth of Means Testing in Hungary," Discussion Papers 0087, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Sutherland, Holly & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1999. "An introduction to EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM0/99, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632249 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em5-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.