Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: Implications for the Stability Pact
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Oct 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via dei Roccettini, 9 - I-50016 San Domenico di Fiesole|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/RSCAS/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy in Japan," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 133-165.
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- van Aarle, B. & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : A dynamic game approach," Other publications TiSEM 2ce7e28d-97f5-4b29-b1d2-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1998.
"Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, . "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," EPRU Working Paper Series 98-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
- Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1998.
"Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2001. "Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 69(3), pages 285-309, June.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1996.
"Fiscal and monetary policy in a monetary union: Credible inflation targets or monetized debt?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 28-54, March.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1994. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union: Credible Inflation Targets or Monetised Debt?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9403, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dg Ecfin, 1997. "Economic Policy in EMU. Part A. Rules and Adjustment," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 125, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.