Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: Implications for the Stability Pact
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||15 Oct 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via dei Roccettini, 9 - I-50016 San Domenico di Fiesole|
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/RSCAS/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- van Aarle, B. & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : A dynamic game approach," Other publications TiSEM 2ce7e28d-97f5-4b29-b1d2-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1994.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union: Credible Inflation Targets or Monetised Debt?,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
9403, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1996. "Fiscal and monetary policy in a monetary union: Credible inflation targets or monetized debt?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 28-54, March.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, .
"Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
98-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy in Japan," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 133-165.
- Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1998.
"Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2001. "Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 69(3), pages 285-309, June.
- Dg Ecfin, 1997. "Economic Policy in EMU. Part A. Rules and Adjustment," European Economy - Economic Papers 125, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euirsc:p0116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.