Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1986. "Fiscal Policies and Real Exchange Rates in the World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beetsma, Roel & Uhlig, Harald, 1997. "An Analysis of the 'Stability Pact'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986.
"The International Transmission and Effects of Fiscal Policies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 330-335, May.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1986. "The International Transmission and Effects of Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 1799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "Perspectives on High World Real Interest Rates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 273-334.
- Michael Keen, 1993. "The welfare economics of tax co-ordination in the European Community : a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 15-36, February.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2002.
"The coordination of capital income and profit taxation with cross-ownership of firms,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-17, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1996. "The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms," Discussion Paper 1996-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1990.
"A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 403-414.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 3612769, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bucovetsky, Sam & Wilson, John Douglas, 1991. "Tax competition with two tax instruments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-350, November.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-594, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss & Andrea Weber, 1999. "Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: Implications for the Stability Pact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alexander Italianer, 1999. "The Euro and Internal Economic Policy Coordination," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 201-216, September.
- Andrés Leal Marcos & Julio López Laborda, 2009. "Efectos externos del endeudamiento sobre la calificación crediticia de las Comunidades Autónomas," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 189(2), pages 81-106, June.
More about this item
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:98-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .