Monetary and Fiscal Policy-Makers in the European Economic and Monetary Union: Allies or Adversaries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenen,Peter B., 1995. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521558839, December.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998.
"Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1033-1067, June.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," Working Papers 97-32, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 199-217.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1997. "Inflation targeting: lessons from four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 9-110.
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber & Warwick McKIBBIN, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Policy Design in the European Monetary Union: A Numerical Game Approach,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 319-335.
- Blandina Oliveira & Adelino Fortunato, 2005. "The Dynamics of the Growth of Firms: Evidence from the Services Sector," GEMF Working Papers 2005-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Peter Mooslechner, 1999. "Challenges for Economic Policy Coordination within European Monetary Union," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 169-170, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Andrea Weber, 1999. "Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: Implications for the Stability Pact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Global Implications of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 363-379.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "The Architecture of Economic Policy in the EMU," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 75(9), pages 581-607, September.
- Reinhard Neck & GOTTFRIED Haber & WARWICK Mckibbin, 2004.
"European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 229-245.
- Reinhard Neck & GOTTFRIED Haber & WARWICK Mckibbin, 2004. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-245, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economic and Monetary Union; monetary policy; fiscal policy; European integration; dynamic game; cooperative solution; non-cooperative equilibrium solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:225-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .