European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Reinhard Neck & GOTTFRIED Haber & WARWICK Mckibbin, 2004. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-245, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhard Neck & Robert Holzmann, 2002. "Editorial: European Monetary and Fiscal Policies: Myths and Facts," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 181-182, September.
- Reinhard Reinhard & Gottfried Haber & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy-Makers in the European Economic and Monetary Union: Allies or Adversaries?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Global Implications of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 363-379, October.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy in Japan," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 133-165.
- André Sapir & Marco Buti, 1998. "Economic policy in EMU," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8078, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber & Warwick McKIBBIN, 1999. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in the European Monetary Union: A Numerical Game Approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 319-335, December.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Peter Mooslechner, 1999. "Challenges for Economic Policy Coordination within European Monetary Union," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 169-170, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck, 2005. "Shall the New EU Members Introduce the Euro? Some Macroeconomic Policy Effects," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(2), pages 139-149, June.
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber, 2006. "Macroeconomic policy and EMU enlargement," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(4), pages 17-21, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; fiscal policy; monetary union; EU; EMU;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:31:y:2004:i:2:p:229-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .