Monetary Policies in Interdependent Economies with Stochastic Disturbances: A Strategic Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & d'Orey, Vasco, 1986. "Monetary Policies in Interdependent Economies with Stochastic Disturbances: A Strategic Approach," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 696-721, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter,Willem H. & Marston,Richard C., 1986. "International Economic Policy Coordination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337809, October.
- Nicholas Carlozzi & John B. Taylor, 1983. "International Capital Mobility and the Coordination of Monetary Rules," NBER Working Papers 1242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
- David Currie & Paul Levine, 1985.
"Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 228-273
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Currie & P. Levine, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World," Working Papers 127, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale Henderson & Ning Zhu, 1990. "Uncertainty and the choice of instruments in a two-country monetary-policy game," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 39-65, February.
- Dale W. Henderson & Ning S. Zhu, 1995. "Uncertainty, instrument choice, and the uniqueness of Nash equilibrium: microeconomic and macroeconomic examples," International Finance Discussion Papers 526, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & d'Orey, Vasco, 1989.
"The choice of monetary instrument in two interdependent economies under uncertainty,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 121-133, January.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Vasco d'Orey, 1988. "The Choice of Monetary Instrument in Two Interdependent Economies Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui, George W. L., 1995. "Flexible exchange rates, capital mobility, and monetary instruments of asymmetric economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-169.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1988.
"The gains from fiscal cooperation in the two-commodity real trade model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 111-127, August.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987. "The Gains from Fiscal Cooperation in the Two Commodity Real Trade Model," NBER Working Papers 2466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988.
"Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Aspects of Fiscal Policies, pages 121-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," NBER Working Papers 1746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986. "Macroeconomic Policy Design in an Interdependent World Economy: An Analysis of Three Contingencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 92, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 2002. "Macroeconomic policy games and asset-price volatility in the EMS: a linear quadratic control analysis of France, Germany, Italy and Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24, January.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Asilis, Carlos M., 1995. "Monetary policy games with broad money targets a linear quadratic control analysis of the U.S. and Japan," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1091-1111.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.