Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tabellini, Guido, 1986. "Money, debt and deficits in a dynamic game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 427-442, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Muhammad Nadeem Hanif, 2010.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policies Coordination: Pakistan’s Experience,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 6, pages 3-13.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Hanif, Muhammad Nadeem, 2010. "Monetary and fiscal policies coordination - Pakistan's experience," MPRA Paper 24160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahid, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul & Shahid, Waseem, 2016. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in Pakistan Using a Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Framework," MPRA Paper 72595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ebghaei, Felor, 2014.
"Para ve Maliye Politikasının Karşılaştırmalı Analizi: Türkiye için Ekonometrik bir Analiz
[Comparative Analysis of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: An Econometric Case Study of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 77892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2017.
- Nijathaworn, Bandid & Chaikhor, Suwatchai & Chotika-arpa, Suppakorn & Sakkankosone, Suchart, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Foreign Exchange Management: Reforming Central Bank Functions in Myanmar," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 431, Asian Development Bank.
- Damir Šehović, 2013. "General Aspects of Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(3), pages 5-27.
- Syed Toqueer Akhter & Fahad Manzoor, 2015. "Openness of Economy, Foreign Investment Inflows and the Phenomenon of Rent Seeking Corruption," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(3), pages 45-64.
- repec:pje:journl:article11v is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ali Nasir & Alaa M. Soliman, 2014. "Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy Combinations and Their Effects on Financial Markets," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 95-118, March.
More about this item
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .