Synthesis of the Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Price Level Determination: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2000.
"Price level determinacy and monetary policy under a balanced-budget requirement,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 211-246, February.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1997. "Price level determinacy and monetary policy under a balanced-budget requirement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1998. "Price Level Determinacy and Monetary Policy under a Balanced-Budget Requirement," Departmental Working Papers 199833, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 2002.
"The fiscal theory of the price level and sluggish inflation: how important shall the wealth effect be?,"
- Jerome Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 2002. "The fiscal theory of the price level and sluggish inflation: how important shall the wealth effect be?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 2002. "The fiscal theory of the price level and sluggish inflation: how important shall the wealth effect be?," Sciences Po publications 2002-01, Sciences Po.
- Hanif, Muhammad N. & Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2003. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Coordination," MPRA Paper 10307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Attiya Y. Javid & Umaima Arif & Abdul Sattar, 2008. "Testing the Fiscal Theory of Price Level in Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 763-778.
- Mandilaras, Alexandros & Levine, Paul, 2001. "Public Debt and Inflation: The Role of Inflation-Sensitive Instruments," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 69(0), pages 1-21, Supplemen.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Methods of Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262201232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pje:journl:article11v. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samina Khalil) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aekarpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.