Uncertainty and the choice of instruments in a two-country monetary-policy game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1986. "Noncooperative monetary policies in interdependent economies: time consistency and reputation," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & d'Orey, Vasco, 1986.
"Monetary Policies in Interdependent Economies with Stochastic Disturbances: A Strategic Approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 696-721, September.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Vasco d'Orey, 1986. "Monetary Policies in Interdependent Economies with Stochastic Disturbances: A Strategic Approach," NBER Working Papers 1824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & d'Orey, Vasco, 1989.
"The choice of monetary instrument in two interdependent economies under uncertainty,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 121-133, January.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Vasco d'Orey, 1988. "The Choice of Monetary Instrument in Two Interdependent Economies Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1989.
"Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 199-213, May.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Giovannini, Alberto, 1986. "Monetary Policy Interactions under Managed Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Henderson & Ning S. Zhu, 1995. "Uncertainty, instrument choice, and the uniqueness of Nash equilibrium: microeconomic and macroeconomic examples," International Finance Discussion Papers 526, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Ming-Jang Weng, 1999. "A K% Money Growth Leadership Rule In An International Monetary Policy Game," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 506-516, October.
- Hui, George W. L., 1995. "Flexible exchange rates, capital mobility, and monetary instruments of asymmetric economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-169.
- Günter Coenen & Giovanni Lombardo & Frank Smets & Roland Straub, 2007.
"International Transmission and Monetary Policy Cooperation,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 157-192
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coenen, Günter & Lombardo, Giovanni & Smets, Frank & Straub, Roland, 2008. "International transmission and monetary policy cooperation," Working Paper Series 858, European Central Bank.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Liqun Liu & Ming-Jang Weng, 2007. "Sustainability Of The Friedman Rule In An International Monetary Policy Game," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 470-486, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:1:y:1990:i:1:p:39-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.