Il pendolo delle riforme nei sistemi sanitari europei
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diane Dawson & Maria Goddard & Peter Smith, 2001. "The NHS plan: an economic perspective," Working Papers 186chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- Julian Le Grand, 2002. "The Labour Government and the National Health Service," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 137-153, June.
- Carol Propper & Neil Söderlund, 1998. "Competition in the NHS internal market: an overview of its effects on hospital prices and costs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 187-197.
- Propper, Carol & Wilson, Deborah & Soderlund, Neil, 1998. "The effects of regulation and competition in the NHS internal market: the case of general practice fundholder prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 645-673, December.
- George Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 2001. "Bringing the Market inside the Firm?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 212-218, May.
- Goddard, Maria & Mannion, Russell & Smith, Peter C., 1999. "Assessing the performance of NHS Hospital Trusts: the role of `hard' and `soft' information," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 119-134, August.
- Culyer, A J, 1989. "The Normative Economics of Health Care Finance and Provision," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 34-58, Spring.
- Dawson, Diane & Goddard, Maria & Street, Andrew, 2001. "Improving performance in public hospitals: a role for comparative costs?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 235-248, September.
More about this item
Keywordsriforma sistemi sanitari; europa;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ern:wpaper:05-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guido Bora`). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cermmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.