Assessing the performance of NHS Hospital Trusts: the role of `hard' and `soft' information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu CICEA, 2011. "Consideration Regarding Cost’S Evaluation In Healthcare Area," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 37-48, December.
- Gale, Nicola & Dowswell, George & Greenfield, Sheila & Marshall, Tom, 2017. "Street-level diplomacy? Communicative and adaptive work at the front line of implementing public health policies in primary care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 9-18.
- Allen, Pauline & Croxson, Bronwyn & Roberts, Jennifer A. & Archibald, Kate & Crawshaw, Shirley & Taylor, Lynda, 2002. "The use of contracts in the management of infectious disease related risk in the NHS internal market," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 257-281, March.
- Martin, Graham P. & McKee, Lorna & Dixon-Woods, Mary, 2015. "Beyond metrics? Utilizing ‘soft intelligence’ for healthcare quality and safety," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 19-26.
- Exworthy, Mark & Frosini, Francesca, 2008. "Room for manoeuvre?: Explaining local autonomy in the English National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 204-212, May.
- Antonio Nicita, 2004. "Il pendolo delle riforme nei sistemi sanitari europei," Working Papers CERM 05-2004, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- repec:exl:2manag:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:93-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devaney, John & Spratt, Trevor, 2009. "Child abuse as a complex and wicked problem: Reflecting on policy developments in the United Kingdom in working with children and families with multiple problems," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 635-641, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:48:y:1999:i:2:p:119-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .