Beyond metrics? Utilizing ‘soft intelligence’ for healthcare quality and safety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haridimos Tsoukas, 2001. "What is Organizational Knowledge?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7), pages 973-993, November.
- Ulrike Schultze & Charles Stabell, 2004. "Knowing What You Don't Know? Discourses and Contradictions in Knowledge Management Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 549-573, June.
- Waring, Justin J., 2009. "Constructing and re-constructing narratives of patient safety," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 1722-1731, December.
- Mats Alvesson & André Spicer, 2012. "A Stupidity-Based Theory of Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(7), pages 1194-1220, November.
- Goddard, Maria & Mannion, Russell & Smith, Peter C., 1999. "Assessing the performance of NHS Hospital Trusts: the role of `hard' and `soft' information," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 119-134, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheard, Laura & Marsh, Claire & O'Hara, Jane & Armitage, Gerry & Wright, John & Lawton, Rebecca, 2017. "The Patient Feedback Response Framework – Understanding why UK hospital staff find it difficult to make improvements based on patient feedback: A qualitative study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 19-27.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:207-215 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPatient safety; Healthcare quality metrics; Knowledge management; England;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:142:y:2015:i:c:p:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.