Competition in the NHS internal market: an overview of its effects on hospital prices and costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:11:y:2013:i:1:p:19083485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cookson, Richard & Laudicella, Mauro & Donni, Paolo Li, 2013.
"Does hospital competition harm equity? Evidence from the English National Health Service,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 410-422.
- Richard Cookson & Mauro Laudicella & Paolo Li Donni, 2011. "Does hospital competition harm equity? Evidence from the English National Health Service," Working Papers 066cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Laudicella, M & Cookson, R & Li Donni, P, 2013. "Does hospital competition harm equity? Evidence from the English National Health Service," Working Papers 7138, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Y. J. F. M. Krabbe-Alkemade & T. L. C. M. Groot & M. Lindeboom, 2017. "Competition in the Dutch hospital sector: an analysis of health care volume and cost," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(2), pages 139-153, March.
- Jostein Grytten & Rune Sørensen, 2000. "Competition and dental services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 447-461.
- Catherine Goodman & S. Patrick Kachur & Salim Abdulla & Peter Bloland & Anne Mills, 2009. "Concentration and drug prices in the retail market for malaria treatment in rural Tanzania," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 727-742.
- Richard Cookson & Diane Dawson, 2012. "Hospital Competition and Patient Choice in Publicly Funded Health Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carol Propper, 2013.
"Competition, Incentives and the English NHS,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 16-20, 04.
- Carol Propper, 2012. "Competition, incentives and the English NHS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 33-40, 01.
- Whynes, David K. & Baines, Darrin L., 2002. "Primary care physicians' attitudes to health care reform in England," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 111-132, May.
- Luigi Siciliani & Steve Martin, 2007. "An empirical analysis of the impact of choice on waiting times," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 763-779.
- Cutler, David M. & Mas, Nuria, 2003. "Comparing non-fatal health across countries: Is the US medical system better?," IESE Research Papers D/525, IESE Business School.
- Antonio Nicita, 2004. "Il pendolo delle riforme nei sistemi sanitari europei," Working Papers CERM 05-2004, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:7:y:1998:i:3:p:187-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .