Impacts of World Prices Transmission to Domestic Markets and Welfare of Marginal Households: An Empirical Application to Rice in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seshan, Ganesh, 2005. "The impact of trade liberalization on household welfare in vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3541, The World Bank.
- Jones, Eugene & Chern, Wen S. & Mustiful, Barry K., 1994. "Are Lower-Income Shoppers As Price Sensitive As Higher-Income Ones?: A Look At Breakfast Cereals," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(1), February.
- John Baffes & Bruce Gardner, 2003. "The transmission of world commodity prices to domestic markets under policy reforms in developing countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 159-180.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- L. Alan Winters, 2002. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What are the Links?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1339-1367, September.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
- M. Bakhshoodeh & K. J. Thomson, 2006. "Social welfare effects of removing multiple exchange rates: evidence from the rice trade in Iran," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 17-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .