Facilitating ASEAN Trade in Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouët Antoine & Laborde-Debucquet David & Dienesch Elisa & Elliott Kimberly, 2012.
"The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries : Who and What Matters," Working Papers 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Antoine Bouët, David Laborde Debucquet,Elisa Dienesch, and Kimberly Elliott, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers 206, Center for Global Development.
- Helble, Matthias & Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2007. "Transparency, trade costs, and regional integration in the Asia Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4401, The World Bank.
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha & Kozo Kiyota & Kenta Yamanouchi, 2016.
"Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 33(2), pages 94-118, September.
- HA Doan Thi Thanh & KIYOTA Kozo & YAMANOUCHI KentaAuthor-Workplace-Name: Keio University, 2016. "Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2016-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Dani Rodrik, 2013. "Unconditional Convergence in Manufacturing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 165-204.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2016. "Towards a Requisite Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Working Papers DP-2016-21, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordstrade facilitation; rules of origin; non-tariff measures; trade in goods; ASEAN;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2016-07-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2016-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .