Facilitating ASEAN Trade in Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouët Antoine & Laborde-Debucquet David & Dienesch Elisa & Elliott Kimberly, 2012.
"The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Antoine BOUËT & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries : Who and What Matters," Working Papers 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Antoine Bouët, David Laborde Debucquet,Elisa Dienesch, and Kimberly Elliott, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers 206, Center for Global Development.
- Helble, Matthias & Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2007. "Transparency, trade costs, and regional integration in the Asia Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4401, The World Bank.
- Doan Thi Thanh Ha & Kozo Kiyota & Kenta Yamanouchi, 2016.
"Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 33(2), pages 94-118, September.
- HA Doan Thi Thanh & KIYOTA Kozo & YAMANOUCHI KentaAuthor-Workplace-Name: Keio University, 2016. "Misallocation and Productivity: The Case of Vietnamese Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2016-19, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Dani Rodrik, 2013. "Unconditional Convergence in Manufacturing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 165-204.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2016. "Towards a Requisite Regulatory Management System: Philippines," Working Papers DP-2016-21, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordstrade facilitation; rules of origin; non-tariff measures; trade in goods; ASEAN;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2016-07-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2016-07-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2016-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.