Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination instead of separation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thorsten Beck & Daniel Gros, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination Instead of Separation," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(04), pages 33-39, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 1999. "Is Bank Supervision Central to Central Banking?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 629-653.
- Gabriel Jimenez & Steven Ongena & Jose-Luis Peydro & Jesus Saurina, 2012. "Credit Supply and Monetary Policy: Identifying the Bank Balance-Sheet Channel with Loan Applications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 2301-2326, August.
- Richard K. Abrams & Michael W Taylor, 2000. "Issues in the Unification of Financial Sector Supervision," IMF Working Papers 00/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund," CEPS Papers 6918, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 1995. "Should the Functions of Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision Be Separated?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 539-560, October.
- Charles Goodhart, 2000. "The Organisational Structure of Banking Supervision," FMG Special Papers sp127, Financial Markets Group.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk & Gros, Daniel, 2012. "A European Deposit Insurance and Resolution Fund - An Update," CEPS Papers 7276, Centre for European Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzanna Urbanowicz, 2015. "Nieadekwatność polityki pieniężnej Europejskiego Banku Centralnego w procesie stabilizacji makroekonomicznej w strefie euro," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 5-25.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014.
"Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 193-241.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/144pedpca18, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union:a solution to the euro zone crisis ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Henri Sterdyniak & Maylis Avaro, 2013. "Banking union: a solution to the euro zone crisis," Sciences Po publications 2013-20, Sciences Po.
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Banking Union : a solution to the euro zone crisis," Post-Print hal-00980391, HAL.
- Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2013. "Die neue europäische Bankenaufsicht: Eine kritische Würdigung," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 45, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:prg:jnlsev:v:2017:y:2017:i:1:id:141:p:17-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doumpos, Michael & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "Central bank independence, financial supervision structure and bank soundness: An empirical analysis around the crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 69-83.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:7528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.