Die neue europäische Bankenaufsicht: Eine kritische Würdigung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Radomir Todorov & Wolf Wagner, 2013. "Supervising cross-border banks: theory, evidence and policy," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(73), pages 5-44, January.
- Thorsten Beck & Daniel Gros, 2012.
"Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination Instead of Separation,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 33-39, December.
- Gros, Daniel & Beck, Thorsten, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination instead of separation," CEPS Papers 7528, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:10:p:2267-2291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hertig Gerard & Lee Ruben & McCahery Joseph A., 2010. "Empowering the ECB to Supervise Banks: A Choice-Based Approach," European Company and Financial Law Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 171-215, January.
- Carlos de Resende & Ali Dib & René Lalonde & Nikita Perevalov, 2016.
"Countercyclical Bank Capital Requirement and Optimized Monetary Policy Rules,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2267-2291, October.
- Carlos De Resende & Ali Dib & René Lalonde & Nikita Perevalov, 2013. "Countercyclical Bank Capital Requirement and Optimized Monetary Policy Rules," Staff Working Papers 13-8, Bank of Canada.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2011. "The financial trilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 57-59, April.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Lianfa Li, 2008.
"Do Capital Adequacy Requirements Matter For Monetary Policy?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 643-659, October.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Lianfi Li, 2005. "Do Capital Adequacy Requirements Matter for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 11830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornelia Holthausen & Thomas Rønde, 2003. "Cooperation in International Banking Supervision," CIE Discussion Papers 2004-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smeets Heinz-Dieter & Schmid Anita, 2014. "Europäische Staatsschuldenkrise, Lender of last resort und Bankenunion / European sovereign debt crisis, lender of last resort and banking union," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 65(1), pages 47-74, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:diceop:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .