Countercyclical Bank Capital Requirement and Optimized Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos de Resende & Ali Dib & René Lalonde & Nikita Perevalov, 2016. "Countercyclical Bank Capital Requirement and Optimized Monetary Policy Rules," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2267-2291, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2013. "Die neue europäische Bankenaufsicht: Eine kritische Würdigung," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 45, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sinitskaya, Ekaterina, 2014. "Computational modeling of an economy using elements of artificial intelligence," ISU General Staff Papers 201401010800005291, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:rbp:esteco:ree-33-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aliaga-Díaz, Roger & Olivero , María Pía & Powell, Andrew, 2016. "Anti-Cyclical Bank Capital Regulation and Monetary Policy," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial Institutions; Financial stability; International topics;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-04-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:13-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.