Report NEP-CBA-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos De Resende & Ali Dib & René Lalonde & Nikita Perevalov, 2013. "Countercyclical Bank Capital Requirement and Optimized Monetary Policy Rules," Staff Working Papers 13-8, Bank of Canada.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 2013. "The Simple Analytics of Monetary Policy: A Post-Crisis Approach," NBER Working Papers 18960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Notz, 2012. "Macroeconomic Implications of U.S. Banking Liberalisation," 2012 Meeting Papers 552, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Taro Ikeda, 2013. "Asymmetric forecasting and commitment policy in a robust control problem," Discussion Papers 1306, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Nikola Mirkov & Gisle James Natvik, 2013. "Announcements of interest rate forecasts: Do policymakers stick to them?," Working Paper 2013/11, Norges Bank.
- Tanaka Hiroatsu, 2012. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interests Rates with Recursive Utility," 2012 Meeting Papers 557, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lanzafame, Matteo & Nogueira, Reginaldo, 2013. "Inflation targeting and interest rates," MPRA Paper 46153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2013. "Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation," FIW Working Paper series 119, FIW.
- Hongwei Chuang & Hwai-Chung Ho, 2013. "Measuring the default risk of sovereign debt from the perspective of network," Papers 1304.3814, arXiv.org.
- Filardo, Andrew J. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.