What Germany should fear most is its own fear: An analysis of Target2 and current account imbalances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- ,, 2009. "Economics of Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 8, number 9780199563234.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012.
"On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe,"
92, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012. "On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 3944, CESifo Group Munich.
- Westermann, Frank & Steinkamp, Sven, 2013. "On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79848, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Can Central Banks Go Broke?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Philipp Johann KÃ¶nig, 2011. "The economics of TARGET2 balances," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerio Filoso, Valerio & Panico, Carlo & Papagni, Erasmo & Francesco, Purificato & Vázquez Suarez, Marta, 2016.
"Causes and timing of the European debt crisis: An econometric evaluation,"
75847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerio Filoso & Carlo Panico & Erasmo Papagni & Francesco Purificato & Marta Vázquez Suarez, 2017. "Causes and timing of the European debt crisis: An econometric evaluation," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Santiago Capraro & Carlo Panico & Ignacio Perrotini & Francesco Purificato, 2012. "Austerità o politiche coordinate ed espansive? Le difficili scelte delle autorità europee," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(108), pages 81-112.
- Potrafke, Niklas & Reischmann, Markus, 2014.
"Explosive Target balances of the German Bundesbank,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 439-444.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2014. "Explosive Target balances of the German Bundesbank," ifo Working Paper Series 185, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Target Balances and the German Financial Account in Light of the European Balance-of-Payments Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4051, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Purificato & Caterina Astarita, 2015. "TARGET2 Imbalances and the ECB as Lender of Last Resort," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, October.
- André Grjebine, 2013. "L'Eurosystème: un mécanisme de transferts en faveur des pays déficitaires ? Le débat," Post-Print hal-01024818, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:7280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .