Argentina's Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies after the Convertibility Regime Collapse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2007. "Political Forecasting? The IMF's Flawed Growth Projections for Argentina and Venezuela," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2010. "Latvia’s Recession: The Cost of Adjustment With An “Internal Devaluation”," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mohammad Karimi & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2011. "Currency Crises, Exchange Rate Regimes, and Capital Account Liberalization: A Duration Analysis Approach," Carleton Economic Papers 11-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-04-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-04-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2007-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.