Report NEP-HIS-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Frenkel & Martín Rapetti, 2007. "Argentina's Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies after the Convertibility Regime Collapse," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138309_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matsumoto, I. Haruka, 2007. "The Evolution of the "One China" Concept in the Process of Taiwan's Democratization," IDE Discussion Papers 91, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- André de Palma & Néjia Zaouali, 2007. "Monétarisation des externalités de transport : un état de l'art," THEMA Working Papers 2007-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:8, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 13028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kern, Holger & Hainmueller, Jens, 2007. "Opium for the Masses: How Foreign Free Media Can Stabilize Authoritarian Regimes," MPRA Paper 2702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00140497_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00140529_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00140508_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138310_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Inci, Eren, 2006. "Success breeds success locally: a tale of incubator firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Glyn & Ken Coutts, 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Economics Series Working Papers 312, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138350_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Edwards, 2007. "Crises and Growth: A Latin American Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.