Structural Change under New Labour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Rowthorn, 2005. "Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North-South Divide," Working Papers wp305, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1977. "UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 113-136, June.
- Erdem, Esra & Glyn, Andrew, 2001. " Job Deficits in UK Regions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(0), pages 737-752, Special I.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ascani & Simona Iammarino, 2017. "Multinational enterprises, service outsourcing and regional structural change," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1724, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Ken Coutts & Bob Rowthorn, 2009. "Prospects for the UK Balance of Payments," Working Papers wp394, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsDeindustrialisation; North-South Divide; Public Sector Jobs; Balance of Payments;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-04-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .