Prospects for the UK Balance of Payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Gerard Adams, 2009. "Will Economic Recovery Drive up World Oil Prices?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Ken Coutts & Andrew Glyn & Bob Rowthorn, 2007.
"Structural change under New Labour,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 845-861, November.
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrew Glyn & Ken Coutts, 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Economics Series Working Papers 312, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard H. Clarida & Manuela Goretti & Mark P. Taylor, 2007.
"Are There Thresholds of Current Account Adjustment in the G7?,"
NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 169-204
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Clarida & Manuela Goretti & Mark P. Taylor, 2006. "Are There Thresholds of Current Account Adjustment in the G7?," NBER Working Papers 12193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Weale, 2009. "Commentary: Growth Prospects and Financial Services," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 207(1), pages 4-9, January.
- Bergsten, C. Fred, 2002. "Can the United States afford the tax cuts of 2001?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 373-380, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Coutts & Robert Rowthorn, 2013. "De-industrialisation & the Balance of Payments in Advanced Economies," Working Papers wp453, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ken Coutts & Robert Rowthorn, 2013. "Re-industrialisation - A Commentary," Working Papers wp454, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of Payments; forecasts; visible trade; services; investment income; industrial policy.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.