Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North-South Divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, G. & Muellbauer, J., 1999.
"Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions,"
1999-w7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Muellbauer, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1608, Econometric Society.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, And Housing: Evidence From A Panel Of British Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Coutts & Andrew Glyn & Bob Rowthorn, 2007.
"Structural change under New Labour,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 845-861, November.
- Andrew Glyn & Ken Coutts, 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Economics Series Working Papers 312, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsde-industrialization; services; North-South divide; export base;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.