Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North-South Divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, G. & Muellbauer, J., 1999.
"Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions,"
1999-w7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Muellbauer, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1608, Econometric Society.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, And Housing: Evidence From A Panel Of British Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Coutts & Andrew Glyn & Bob Rowthorn, 2007.
"Structural change under New Labour,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(6), pages 845-861, November.
- Andrew Glyn & Ken Coutts, 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Economics Series Working Papers 312, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Coutts, K. & Glyn, A. & Rowthorn, B., 2007. "Structural Change under New Labour," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0721, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsde-industrialization; services; North-South divide; export base;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .