Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia
This paper describes a dynamic microsimulation model of cohort earnings developed to consider redistribution during the working-lifetime in Australia. Microsimulation models were first used for economic analysis by Orcutt (1957), and are now commonly employed to undertake policy analyses in many countries around the world.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 4th Floor, FBE Building, Level 4, 111 Barry Street. Victoria, 3010, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 8344 5355
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cameron, G. & Muellbauer, J., 1999.
"Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions,"
1999-w7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron, 1999. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, And Housing: Evidence From A Panel Of British Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Muellbauer, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1608, Econometric Society.
- Basu, N & Pryor, R & Quint, T, 1998. "ASPEN: A Microsimulation Model of the Economy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 223-41, December.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Fargeix, Andre, 1991. "Politically feasible and equitable adjustment: Some alternatives for ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1577-1594, November.
- Sutherland, H., 1995. "Static Microsimulation Models in Europe: A Survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bliss, Christopher, 1999. "Galton's Fallacy and Economic Convergence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 4-14, January.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2000. "Growth, distribution and poverty in Madagascar," TMD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akerlof, George A, 1998. "Men without Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 287-309, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach (ed.), 1997. "Fiscal Policy: Lessons from Economic Research," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011603, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katherine Perez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.