Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2005. "Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 276, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, H., 1995. "Static Microsimulation Models in Europe: A Survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Fargeix, Andre, 1991. "Politically feasible and equitable adjustment: Some alternatives for ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1577-1594, November.
- Cameron, G. & Muellbauer, J., 1999.
"Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions,"
1999-w7, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Muellbauer, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1608, Econometric Society.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, And Housing: Evidence From A Panel Of British Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan J. Auerbach (ed.), 1997. "Fiscal Policy: Lessons from Economic Research," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011603, January.
- Bliss, Christopher, 1999. "Galton's Fallacy and Economic Convergence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 4-14, January.
- Akerlof, George A, 1998. "Men without Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 287-309, March.
- Basu, N & Pryor, R & Quint, T, 1998. "ASPEN: A Microsimulation Model of the Economy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 223-241, December.
- Cogneau, Denis & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie, 2000. "Growth, distribution and poverty in Madagascar," TMD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsINCOME ; SIMULATION ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .