Politically feasible and equitable adjustment: Some alternatives for ecuador
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1991. "Optimal Poverty Reduction, Adjustment, and Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 315-338, May.
- Corden, W Max, 1989. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 51-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cockburn, 2002.
"Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal: A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty in Nepal A Computable General Equilibrium Micro Simulation Analysis," Development and Comp Systems 0409012, EconWPA.
- Calvin Z. Djiofack & Eric W. Djimeu & Matthieu Boussichas, 2014. "Editor's choice Impact of Qualified Worker Emigration on Poverty: A Macro–Micro-Simulation Approach for an African Economy," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(1), pages 1-52.
- Bodrun Nahar & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2013. "Trade Opening, Fiscal Reforms, Poverty, and Inequality: A CGE Analysis for Bangladesh," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(2), pages 145-185, June.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John, 2007. "Trade reform and poverty--Lessons from the Philippines: A CGE-microsimulation analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 141-163.
- Pyakuryal, Bishwambher & Roy, Devesh & Thapa, Y.B., 2010. "Trade liberalization and food security in Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 20-31, February.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana & Iqbal, Zafar, 1999. "TARIFF REDUCTION AND FUNCTIONAL INCOME DISTRIBUTION IN PAKISTAN: A CGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 6141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van de Ven, J., 2001. "Simulating Cohort Demographic Characteristics for Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 779, The University of Melbourne.
- van de Ven, J., 2001.
"Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
780, The University of Melbourne.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2005. "Simulating Cohort Earnings for Australia," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 276, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John & Corong, Erwin, 2005. "Doha scenarios, trade reforms, and poverty in the Philippines : a computable general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3738, The World Bank.
- Lindsay Shutes & Marijke Kuiper, 2015. "Expanding the household coverage of global simulation models: an application to Ghana," FOODSECURE Technical papers 3, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Aykut Mert Yakut & Ebru Voyvoda, 2017. "Intertemporal CGE Analysis of Income Distribution in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1703, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2017.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn & Erwin Corong, 2005. "Doha Scenarios, Trade Reforms, and Poverty inthe Philippines: a CGE Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2005-03, PEP-MPIA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:11:p:1577-1594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .