Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North–South Divide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Overman, Henry G., 2010. "Urban renewal and regional growth: muddled objectives and mixed progress," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58012, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grahame Fallon & Mark Cook, 2014. "Explaining Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Inbound FDI Location in Five UK Regions," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 331-348, July.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Testing and explaining economic resilience with an application to Italian regions," MPRA Paper 60298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:93-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Ben Gardiner & Peter Tyler, 2016. "How Regions React to Recessions: Resilience and the Role of Economic Structure," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 561-585, April.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:425-454. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1002152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Peter Tyler & Ben Gardiner, 2016. "Editor's choice Divergent cities in post-industrial Britain," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(2), pages 269-299.
More about this item
KeywordsDe-industrialization; services; the North–South divide; export base; migration; R11; O14; F22;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:5:y:2010:i:4:p:363-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.