Report NEP-GEO-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola D. Coniglio, 2002. "Regional Intergration and Migration: An Economic Geography Model with Hetergenous Labour Force," Working Papers 2003_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Robert Rowthorn, 2005. "Combined and Uneven Development: Reflections on the North-South Divide," Working Papers wp305, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2005. "Firm fragmentation and urban patterns," Working Paper 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Franke, Nikolaus & von Hippel, Eric & Schreier, Martin, 2005. "Finding commercially attractive user innovations: A test of lead user theory," Working papers 4536-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Frederic Gilli, 2005. "Is Central Paris still that rich?," Urban/Regional 0507001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:col:000122:001076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raquel ArÈvalo TomÈ & JosÈ MarÌa Chamorro Rivas, "undated". "Geographic Heterogeneity in Housing. Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 203, FEDEA.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated". "La educaciÛn en las regiones espanolas: Algunas cifras preocupantes," Studies on the Spanish Economy 205, FEDEA.
- Nils Soguel & Alexandre Tangerini, 2005. "Fiscal Equlisation and Citizen's Preferences : Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Economics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. Clapp & Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "Which School Attributes Matter? The Influence of School District Performance and Demographic Composition on Property Values," Working papers 2005-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.