The unremunerated reserve requirement and net capital flows: Chile in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard J Laurens & Jaime Cardoso, 1998. "Managing Capital Flows; Lessons From the Experience of Chile," IMF Working Papers 98/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1983. "Let's Take the Con Out of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 31-43, March.
- Guillermo Le Fort, 1998. "La Política Monetaria, el Tipo de Cambio Real y el Encaje al Influjo de Capitales: Un Modelo Analítico Simple," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 36, Central Bank of Chile.
- Forbes, Kristin J., 2007.
"One cost of the Chilean capital controls: Increased financial constraints for smaller traded firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 294-323, April.
- Forbes, Kristin J., 2003. "One Cost of the Chilean Capital Controls: Increased Financial Constraints for Smaller Traded Firms," Working papers 4273-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2003. "One Cost of the Chilean Capital Controls: Increased Financial Constraints for Smalles Traded Firms," NBER Working Papers 9777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Piritta Sorsa, 1999. "A Review of Capital Account Restrictions in Chile in the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 99/52, International Monetary Fund.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Edwards, Sebastian & Valdes, Rodrigo O., 2000. "Controls on capital inflows: do they work?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2002.
"Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises: An Overview,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 1, pages 001-030
Central Bank of Chile.
- Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "Banking, financial integration, and international crises : an overview," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 100, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Sergio L. Schmukler & Neeltje van Horen, 2010.
"Crises, Capital Controls and Financial Integration,"
Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2008. "Crises, capital controls, and financial integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4770, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Yeyati & Sergio Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2009. "Crises, Capital Controls, and Financial Integration," Working Papers id:2099, eSocialSciences.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2008. "Monetary and financial stability implications of capital flows in Latin America and the Caribbean," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 43.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPITALES; MOVIMIENTOS DE CAPITAL; POLITICA MONETARIA; CAPITAL CITIES; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS; MONETARY POLICY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:10985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.