Political Forecasting? The IMF's Flawed Growth Projections for Argentina and Venezuela
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Martín Rapetti, 2007. "Argentina's Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies after the Convertibility Regime Collapse," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2009. "CEPR Responds to the IMF’s Reply and Defense of Its Policies During the World Recession," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-41, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and Recession," Working Papers 15, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2007-04-14 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2007-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.