Report NEP-FOR-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2007. "Forecasting UK Inflation: the Roles of Structural Breaks and Time Disaggregation," Economics Series Working Papers 309, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mewael F. Tesfaselassie, 2007. "Shifts in the Inflation Target and Communication of Central Bank Forecasts," Kiel Working Papers 1319, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Osterloh, Steffen, 2006. "Accuracy and properties of German business cycle forecasts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-87, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2007. "Political Forecasting? The IMF's Flawed Growth Projections for Argentina and Venezuela," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Carlos Bowles & Roberta Friz & Veronique Genre & Geoff Kenny & Aidan Meyler & Tuomas Rautanen, 2007. "The ECB survey of professional forecasters (SPF) – A review after eight years’ experience," Occasional Paper Series 59, European Central Bank.
- Yusuf, Sulaiman Adesina & Salau, Adekunle Sheu, 2007. "Forecasting Mango and Citrus Production in Nigeria: A Trend analysis," MPRA Paper 2691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.