Financial system structure in Colombia : a proposal for a reform agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- María Angélica Arbeláez Restrepo & Fabio Villegas & Natalia Salazar Ferro, 2004. "El leasing en Colombia: Diagnóstico e impacto sobre la inversión y el crecimiento," Cuadernos de Fedesarrollo 012728, Fedesarrollo.
- Stephanou, Constantinos, 2005. "Supervision of financial conglomerates : the case of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3553, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanou, Constantinos & Rodriguez, Camila, 2008. "Bank financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4481, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Colombia : Bank Financing to Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Colombia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7654, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Corporate Law; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-09-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-BAN-2006-09-23 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2006-09-23 (Development)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-23 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2006-09-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.