Financing Climate Policies Through Climate Bonds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold L. Cole & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2000. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 91-116.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016.
"From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure; The Advent of Investment Platforms,"
IMF Working Papers
16/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016. "From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure: The Advent of Investment Platforms," OxCarre Working Papers 166, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Semmler, Willi, 2015. "The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199856978 edited by Bernard, Lucas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016.
"When Keynes goes to Brussels : a new fiscal rule for the EMU,"
Sciences Po publications
2016-32, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "When Keynes goes to Brussels : a New Fiscal Rule for the EMU ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bizer, Kilian & Erlei, Alexander, 2018. "Ein intertemporaler Klimaschutzfonds zur Gebäudesanierung," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 342, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Bonen & Prakash Loungani & Willi Semmler & Sebastian Koch, 2016. "Investing to Mitigate and Adapt to Climate Change; A Framework Model," IMF Working Papers 16/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Wulandaria, Febi & Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas & Sun, Chen, 2018. "Liquidity risk and yield spreads of green bonds," Ratio Working Papers 305, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCimate Bonds; Finance; NMPC;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-01-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2016-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.