Investment Stimulation by a Depreciation Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaozhong Hu & Bernt Øksendal, 1998. "Optimal time to invest when the price processes are geometric Brownian motions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 295-310.
- Wielhouwer, Jacco L. & Waegenaere, Anja De & Kort, Peter M., 2002.
"Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 243-269, December.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2000. "Optimal Tax Depreciation under a Progressive Tax System," Discussion Paper 2000-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Other publications TiSEM 580b7c13-0de2-4452-bf70-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cummins, Jason G. & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 1996.
"Tax reforms and investment: A cross-country comparison,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 237-273, October.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1995. "Tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," NBER Working Papers 5232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cummins, J.G. & Hassett, K.A. & Hubbard, R.G., 1995. "tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 95-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mackie-Mason, Jeffrey K., 1990. "Some nonlinear tax effects on asset values and investment decisions under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 301-327, August.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1982.
"Accelerated depreciation and the efficacy of temporary fiscal policy : Implications for an inflationary economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 23-47, October.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1980. "Accelerated Depreciation and the Efficacy of Temporary Fiscal Policy: Implications for an Inflationary Economy," NBER Working Papers 0596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inman, Robert P. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1996. "Designing tax policy in federalist economies: An overview," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 307-334, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:357-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Berg, M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 1996. "Optimal Tax Reduction by Depreciation : A Stochastic Model," Discussion Paper 1996-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mintz, Jack M, 1990. "Corporate Tax Holidays and Investment," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 81-102, January.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 1999. "Effects of tax depreciation on optimal firm investments," Discussion Paper 1999-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wakeman, Lee MacDonald, 1980. "Optimal tax depreciation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-237, December.
- Berg, Menachem & Waegenaere, Anja De & Wielhouwer, Jacco L., 2001. "Optimal tax depreciation with uncertain future cash-flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 197-209, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; tax system; investment project; uncertainty and risk; depreciation; tax exemptions;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:02-05e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.