Accelerated Depreciation and the Efficacy of Temporary Fiscal Policy: Implications for an Inflationary Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abel, Andrew B., 1982. "Accelerated depreciation and the efficacy of temporary fiscal policy : Implications for an inflationary economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 23-47, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel, Andrew B, 1981. "Taxes, Inflation, and the Durability of Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 548-560, June.
- Eisner, Robert, 1969. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 897-905, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Gürtler & Gernot Sieg, 2010.
"Crunch Time: A Policy to Avoid the 'Announcement Effect' when Terminating a Subsidy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 25-36, February.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2006. "Crunch time: The optimal policy to avoid the "Announcement Effect" when terminating a subsidy," Working Papers FW24V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2008. "Crunch time: A policy to avoid the announcement effect when terminating a subsidy," Economics Department Working Paper Series 1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Arkin Vadim & Arkina Svetlana & Slastnikov Alexander, 2003. "Investment Stimulation by a Depreciation Mechanism," EERC Working Paper Series 02-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .