Dismissal of employees in Swedish manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Epstein, L. & Denny, M., 1980. "Endogenous capital utilization in a short-run production model : Theory and an empiral application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-207, February.
- Krugman, Paul R & Venables, Anthony J, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-80, November.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 1999.
"A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2002. "A U-shaped Europe?: A simulation study of industrial location," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, August.
- Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I. & Knarvik, K.H.M., 1999. "A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location," Papers 19/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Benjamin, Nancy, 1990. "Devaluations and credibility in structural adjustment policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 659-669.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1981. "Taxes, Inflation, and the Durability of Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 548-60, June.
- Tengblad, Ake & Westerlund, Nana, 1976. "Capital Stock and Capital Consumption Estimates by Industries in the Swedish National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 22(4), pages 331-44, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.