Report NEP-TRA-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agapov Stanislav & Boyarchenko Svetlana & Levendorsky Sergey, 2003. "A Three-Sector Model of the Russian Virtual Economy," EERC Working Paper Series 02-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Arkin Vadim & Arkina Svetlana & Slastnikov Alexander, 2003. "Investment Stimulation by a Depreciation Mechanism," EERC Working Paper Series 02-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ruta Aidis, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andryakov Alexander & Gurvich Evsey, 2002. "A Model of the Russian Crisis Development," EERC Working Paper Series 02-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304002, EconWPA.
- Razumova Tatyana & Roshchin Sergey, 2002. "Secondary Employment in Russia Labor Supply Modeling," EERC Working Paper Series 02-07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, EconWPA.