Optimal tax depreciation with uncertain future cash-flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wakeman, Lee MacDonald, 1980. "Optimal tax depreciation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-237, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:357-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sidney Davidson & David F. Drake, 1961. "Capital Budgeting and the "Best" Tax Depreciation Method," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 442-442.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean, 2013. "The effect of tax depreciation on the stochastic replacement policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 155-164.
- Wielhouwer, Jacco L. & Waegenaere, Anja De & Kort, Peter M., 2002.
"Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 243-269, December.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2000. "Optimal Tax Depreciation under a Progressive Tax System," Discussion Paper 2000-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Other publications TiSEM 580b7c13-0de2-4452-bf70-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2008. "Dynamic Tax Depreciation Strategies," Discussion Paper 2008-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arkin Vadim & Arkina Svetlana & Slastnikov Alexander, 2003. "Investment Stimulation by a Depreciation Mechanism," EERC Working Paper Series 02-05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kulp, Alison & Hartman, Joseph C., 2011. "Optimal tax depreciation with loss carry-forward and backward options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 161-169, January.
- Hagen Ackermann & Martin Fochmann & Nadja Wolf, 2016. "The Effect of Straight-Line and Accelerated Depreciation Rules on Risky Investment Decisions—An Experimental Study," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-26, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:132:y:2001:i:1:p:197-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.