Evaluation of renewable energy policies in an integrated economic-energy-environment model
This paper evaluates socio-economic impacts of alternative renewable energy policies in Poland. Applying a general equilibrium bioenergy model we perform simulations of alternative policy instruments. The obtained numerical results allow us to assess and compare welfare and distributional impacts of alternative policies. Our empirical findings advocate that the bioenergy sector in Europe would benefit most from an integrated economic-energy-environment approach to policy making.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +322 299 3523
Fax: +322 299 3523
Web page: http://www.eeri.eu/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bovenberg, A.L. & de Mooij, R.A., 1994.
"Environmental levies and distortionary taxation,"
Other publications TiSEM
4b32deaa-ec2f-4de7-b59b-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roger Diedrich, Thomas W. Petersik, 2001. "Forecasting US renewables in the national energy modelling system," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 141-158.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H., 1997. "Costs of Environmentally Motivated Taxes in the Presence of Other Taxes: General Equilibrium Analyses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(1), pages 59-88, March.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2004. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2004_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2007_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.