Trade law and trade flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K., 2016.
"Currency unions and trade: A post-EMU reassessment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 78-91.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, "undated". "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post‐EMU Reassessment," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2016_016, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner & Yoto V. Yotov & Thomas Zylkin, 2017.
"The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6464, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka & Yotov, Yoto & Zylkin, Thomas, 2017. "The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Baier, Scott L. & Yotov, Yoto V. & Zylkin, Thomas, 2019.
"On the widely differing effects of free trade agreements: Lessons from twenty years of trade integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 206-226.
- Baier, Scott & Yotov, Yoto & Zylkin, Thomas, 2016. "On the widely differing effects of free trade agreements: Lessons from twenty years of trade integration," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-15, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Scott L. Baier & Yoto V. Yotov & Thomas Zylkin, 2016. "On the Widely Differing Effects of Free Trade Agreements: Lessons from Twenty Years of Trade Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6174, CESifo.
- Dai, Mian & Yotov, Yoto V. & Zylkin, Thomas, 2014. "On the trade-diversion effects of free trade agreements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 321-325.
- Andrew Myburgh & Jordi Paniagua, 2016. "Does International Commercial Arbitration Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 597-627.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Johannes Moenius & Katharina Pistor, 2006. "Trade, Law, and Product Complexity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 363-373, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade law; international commercial arbitration; model law; conciliation; international trade; structural gravity;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.