On market integration and the development of institutions: The case of international commercial arbitration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandra Casella & Jonathan S. Feinstein, 1990.
"Public Goods in Trade: On the Formation of Markets and Political Jurisdictions,"
NBER Working Papers
3554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Feinstein, Jonathan, 1991. "Public Goods in Trade: On the Formation of Markets and Political Jurisdictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Douglass C. North & Barry R. Weingast*, 1990. "The Role Of Institutions In The Revival Of Trade: The Law Merchant, Private Judges, And The Champagne Fairs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casella, Alessandra & Rauch, James E., 2002.
"Anonymous market and group ties in international trade,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 19-47, October.
- Alessandra Casella & James E. Rauch, 1997. "Anonymous Market and Group Ties in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 6186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Rauch, James E, 1997. "Anonymous Market and Group Ties in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Heine & Maximilian Kerk, 2017. "Conflict resolution in meta-organizations: the peculiar role of arbitration," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ari Van Assche & Galina A. Schwartz, 2013. "Contracting Institutions and Ownership Structure in International Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-04, CIRANO.
- Alessandro Turrini & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2001.
"Traders, Courts and the Home Bias Puzzle,"
Development Working Papers
159, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alessandro Turrini & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2002. "Traders, Courts, and the Home Bias Puzzle," Working Papers (-2012) 0205, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Turrini, Alessandro Antonio & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002. "Traders, Courts and the Home Bias Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 3228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Myburgh & Jordi Paniagua, 2016. "Does International Commercial Arbitration Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 597-627.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005.
"Zwei Utopien jenseits des Weltstaates und der Anarchie,"
IEW - Working Papers
258, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "Zwei Utopien jenseits des Weltstaates und der Anarchie," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-32, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Michael Olabisi, 2019. "Bridging the enforcement gap in international trade: Participation in the New York Convention on arbitration," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 2(1), pages 86-109, March.
- Nyarko, Julian, 2019. "We’ll See You in . . . Court! The lack of arbitration clauses in international commercial contracts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 6-24.
- Turrini, Alessandro Antonio & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2006. "Legal Costs as Barriers to Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 5751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Turrini, Alessandro & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2010. "Traders, courts, and the border effect puzzle," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 81-91, May.
- Halla, Martin, 2007. "Divorce and the Excess Burden of Lawyers," IZA Discussion Papers 2962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Salvador Gil‐Pareja & Rafael Llorca‐Vivero & Jordi Paniagua, 2020. "Trade law and trade flows," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 681-704, March.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2005. "Les transactions de la mondialisation," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 92(1), pages 221-262.
- Van Assche, Ari & Schwartz, Galina A., 2013. "Contracting institutions and ownership structure in international joint ventures," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 124-132.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2017.
"Large investors, regulatory taking and investor-state dispute settlement,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 341-353.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2016. "Large Investors, Regulatory Taking and Investor-State Dispute Settlement," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2016-10_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Posner, Richard A, 1998. "Creating a Legal Framework for Economic Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 1-11, February.
- José De Sousa & Anne-Célia Disdier, 2006. "La qualité du cadre juridique constitue-t-elle une barrière au commerce ?. Application aux économies en transition," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(1), pages 135-149.
- Peter Leeson, 2007. "Efficient anarchy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 41-53, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:1:p:155-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.