Eco-efficiency Assessment of Olive Farms in Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & José A. Gómez-Limón & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2010. "Assessing farming eco-efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Working Papers 1004, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Daniel Solís & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Ricardo E. Quiroga, 2009. "Technical Efficiency among Peasant Farmers Participating in Natural Resource Management Programmes in Central America," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 202-219.
- Basset-Mens, Claudine & Ledgard, Stewart & Boyes, Mark, 2009. "Eco-efficiency of intensification scenarios for milk production in New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1615-1625, April.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- Van Passel, Steven & Nevens, Frank & Mathijs, Erik & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2007. "Measuring farm sustainability and explaining differences in sustainable efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 149-161, April.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Monique Moing, 2007. "Productivity and environmental regulation: the effect of the nitrates directive in the French pig sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 433-446, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José Gómez-Limón & Andrés Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2014.
"A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2012. "A metafrontier directional distance function approach to assessing eco-efficiency," Working Papers 1206, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Micha, Evgenia & Heanue, Kevin, 2015. "Profiling farm systems according to their sustainable performance: the Irish livestock sector," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204216, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Amon-Armah, Frederick & Hebb, Dale & Jamieson, Rob, 2013. "Eco-efficiency of Alternative Cropping Systems Managed in an Agricultural Watershed," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150357, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Gómez-Limón, José A., 2012.
"Assessing eco-efficiency with directional distance functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 798-809.
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón, 2011. "Assessing eco-efficiency with directional distance functions," Working Papers 1110, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:155-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- BeltrÃ¡n-Esteve, Mercedes, 2013. "Assessing technical efficiency in traditional olive grove systems: a directional metadistance function approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2011. "Are Production Technologies Associated To Agri-Environmental Programs More Eco-Efficient? A Case Study For Rain-Fed Agriculture," Working Papers 1115, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
KeywordsOlive grove; Economic-ecological efficiency; Environmental pressures; Data Envelopment Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.