A decentralized market for a perishable good
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale,Douglas, 2000. "Strategic Foundations of General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521644105.
- Gale, Douglas, 1987.
"Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 20-54, October.
- Douglas Gale, 2010. "Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 621, David K. Levine.
- Gale, Douglas & Sabourian, Hamid, 2006.
"Markov equilibria in dynamic matching and bargaining games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 336-352, February.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2002. "Markov Equilibria of Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Working Papers 02-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Gale, D. & Sabourian, H., 2003. "Markov Equilibria in Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0322, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Randall Wright, 2002. "Competitive Pricing and Efficiency in Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Clara Ponsati & Jozsef Sakovics, 2005. "Markets for professional services: queues and mediocrity," ESE Discussion Papers 133, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponsatí, Clara & Sákovics, József, 2008. "Queues, not just mediocrity: Inefficiency in decentralized markets with vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 998-1014, July.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Nir Vulkan, 2015. "Dynamic matching and bargaining with heterogeneous deadlines," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(3), pages 599-629, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.