Report NEP-COM-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Humphries, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Economics Series Working Papers 145, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robert Ritz, 2005. "Strategic incentives for market share," Economics Series Working Papers 248, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn Graddy, 2006. "Markets,The Fulton Fish Market," Economics Series Working Papers 254, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lemarié, S., 2005. "Vertical integration and the licensing of innovation with a fixed fee or a royalty," Working Papers 200517, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2006. "Innovation, Competition and Welfare-Enhancing Monopoly," NBER Working Papers 12094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. Heintzelman & Stephen W. Salant & Stephan Schott, 2005. "Partnerships: A Potential Solution to the Common-Property Problem but a Problem for a Antitrust Authorities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000040, David K. Levine.
- Garrette, Bernard & Castaner, Xavier & Dussauge, Pierre, 2006. "The need for scale as a driver of alliance formation : choosing between collaborative and autonomous production," Les Cahiers de Recherche 821, HEC Paris.
- John Thanassoulis, 2005. "List Prices, Bargaining and Resultant Productivity Diffusion Delay," Economics Series Working Papers 220, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition in WorldScan," CPB Memorandum 140, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Lemarie, Stephane, 2006. "Incentive to Reduce Crop Trait Durability," Staff General Research Papers 12525, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Widergren, Steven & Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2006. "Market Design Test Environments," Staff General Research Papers 12516, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour, 2005. "Liberalisation of the European services market and its impact on Switzerland," CPB Memorandum 130, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When do more patents reduce R&D?," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahmed Anwar & Jozsef Sakovics, 2006. "A decentralized market for a perishable good," ESE Discussion Papers 141, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore